Terms & Conditions
1. This agreement is an agreement between you, us and Stripe.com.
2. Your membership starts immediately.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of Membership chosen, subject to your timely payment of the fees and charges set out below and the successful processing of your monthly payment.
4. Stripe.com is a technology software company to accept payments.
Fees and Charges
5. The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due and payable immediately on execution of the agreement.
6. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
7. Once you have completed the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments we will automatically continue collecting the membership fee every month. Your membership will be extended by one month for each payment (“Renewal Period”).
8. You may prevent the Automatic Renewal at any time by giving notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or by removing your payment details from your ClubRight account.
9. This agreement may be frozen for your convenience by request to email@example.com
10. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
11. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
12. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. You may transfer your membership to another person.
13. We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply.
14. If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply
15. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules (i.e. Stealing or other criminal activities within the facility). In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
IMPORTANT – Use of your Information
The information held about you by Credit Reference Agencies may be linked to records relating to any person with whom you are linked financially. Read the “Use of Associated records” below before you sign.
We may instruct a third party company to search your records at Credit Reference Agencies who will add a “Footprint” of this search to their record about you. This “Footprint” will not be seen by other organisations that make searches. This and other information about you and those with whom you are linked financially may be used to make decisions about credit and credit related services such as insurance for you and members of your household, trace debtors and recover debt.
Please telephone us on 01444 449 166 if you want to have details of those Credit Reference Agencies from whom we obtain information about you. You have a legal right to these details.
You have a right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you if you apply to us in writing. A fee will be payable.
Use of Associated Records
We may search records at Credit Reference Agencies which may be linked to records relating to your spouse/partner or other persons with whom you are linked financially and other members of your household. For the purposes of this agreement, you may be treated as financially linked and you will be assessed with reference to “associated” records.